Associated Press Is Hostage Of Abortionists/ December. 16. 2022

(Larry Conners is Paul Harvey with an Edge)

Hour One of Larry Conners USA:  95% of all JFK files have been released … What about the other 5%?  Pelosi says Biden has so much empathy for the American people.  Schumer says he will support Biden if he runs again.  Musk suspends some Twitter accounts for Doxxing.  Kinzinger bails out of the Republican Party.  John Berman (CNN) calls Musk a hypocrite.  Larry’s guest, Shawn Carney /40 days for life/ joins Larry to discuss AP stating a standard to hide abortion.  (Written by: Mark Metcalf)